|SERVICE||FEES (INCLUDING VAT)|
|Gillian Huthart Solicitor/ Person Responsible||£260.00 per hour|
|Naheed Riaz Solicitor/ Person Responsible||£210.00 per hour|
|Person Assisting||£165 per hour|
Please find below a list of immigration solicitors fees for the most popular types of immigration services we provide.
Range of Costs
All costs quoted below will be subject to VAT at 20%.
Free 15 minute Initial Discussion and Quote
Phone us on 0191 9086358 to discuss the details of your case, the options available to you and how our legal team can assist. We can also discuss fees based on your individual circumstances and give you an agreed fixed fee quotation.
Initial In-Office Consultation (or telephone consultation of more than 15 minutes) – £150.00
Immigration solicitors fees for One-off Advice:
- via Legal Consultation: £200.00 to £400.00 – Service: Ascertaining current circumstances and verbally confirming available options. Providing regulated professional advice and taking client instructions.
- via Legal Consultation and formal written advice and guidance via Letter of Instructions: (£ 450.00 to £650.00 ) – Service: Formal advice on client instructions, circumstances, legal position, relevant legislation, eligibility and UKVI compliant documentary requirements as well as preparation of legal strategy to meet client objectives via formal written advice confirmation.
- One-off Checking Service: (£150 to £500) – Service: Taking instructions, checking the completed application form and supporting documents and providing advice in relation to the matter at hand.
Immigration Solicitors fees for :
Level 1 – £250
Travel Document Applications
Submission of an appeal to the First Tier Tribunal
Sponsorship Declaration for a Visit Visa
Level 2 – £400 to £600
Visit Visa Applications
Submission of an appeal to the Upper Tribunal
Level 3 – £1200.00 to £2000.00
Entry Clearance Applications as a spouse, parent, or other dependent relative
Applications for Leave to Remain as a spouse, parent, or other dependent relative
Entry Clearance – Tier 4 Students & Tier 5 Temporary workers
Long residence Applications
Human Rights Applications
Complex EEA Applications
British Citizenship Applications (Naturalisation and Registration) / Settlement Applications
Service: Our fees for the above applications depend on time spent on the matter and will include consultations, taking detailed instructions, considering documents and advising on timelines, drafting statements, providing a tailored made list of documents specific to your case to support the application, assessing each document to ensure maximum chance of success, making the application, booking an appointment at the visa centre, full preparation of the application pack with detailed legal representations. The cost quoted does not include where the Home Office refuse your application, nor does it include advice and assistance in relation to any appeal.
Level 4 – £1300.00 to £3000.00
Appeals including representation before the First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal
Judicial Review Applications
Applications under the Points Based System
Service: Our fees for lodging and representing an appeal before the First Tier Tribunal will include drafting grounds of appeal, lodging with the Tribunal, consultations, taking detailed instructions, considering documents and advising on timelines, drafting statements, providing a tailored made list of documents specific to your case to support the appeal, assessing each document to ensure maximum chance of success, preparing court bundles, liaise with the Tribunal, Home Office, a Barrister and any Experts. If the appeal is unsuccessful, the cost quoted does not include any advice and assistance in relation to any onward appeal.
All costs are subject to VAT at 20%.
1. Not included in any of the above fees are:
· Barristers fees
· Expert report fees
· Cost of interpreters if required
· Attending any Home Office interviews
· Home Office / Visa fees and any Premium Service supplements
· Immigration Health Surcharge
· Court fees
· Housing Reports for Immigration purposes
· DNA tests where appropriate
· Any other cost related to your matter that are payable to third parties
2. A supplement of £300 + VAT may apply for each additional dependant / multiple applicants.
3. We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office / Visa Centre will take to process your application. Please refer to the current processing times on the Home Office Website.